- Tyrell Pryor: 3 touchdowns in the boxscore are over rated; no one who actually watched the wunderkind's performance against Troy thinks he can stretch the field with his arm, but he is fun to watch (and will be great).
- Penn State: won't play a decent defense until they arrive at the Camp in week 7.
- How on earth did UCLA beat Tennessee. That's almost as remarkable as their loss to Notre Dame last year.
- Have I mentioned the Big East? Going on the road is tough, but West Virginia lost at Colorado?
- Indiana? Still the same old basketball school.
- Iowa? Going on the road is tough, but if Iowa was "back" they would've won that game. They had their chances.
- Add Boise State and the Mountain West is the third or fourth best conference in the land.
2018 Wisconsin position previews
16 hours ago