- A blowout. We don't need to embarass the Zips, but harkening back to the best Badger teams in recent memory ('98 and '99, the loss to Cincinnati notwithstanding), the season will start with promise if we demolish Akron. The days of playing down to our opposition need to end.
- Sound defense. We should run all over Akron on offense. With the injuries we've had on the defensive line and to our corners, not to mention missing Casillas, are we still able to stop Akron cold? Cuz we should be able to.
- Protection. Our offensive line hasn't been as good as it could have been for a few years now. With three returning seniors and four returning starters, now is the time to put up or shut up.
- Interceptions? Can Evridge manage the game and limit his mistakes?
- John Clay. I want to see what he's about. He should get most of his carries in garbage time (which should start midway through the 3rd quarter), but I want to see what the buzz is about. I've heard doubts from people who know about those 5 stars he carried with him. So let's see.
Wisconsin tames Northwestern in 70–64 win
15 hours ago